a!startProcessLink() landing on home page of my site after process terminates.

Certified Senior Developer

Hello All,

Question 1:

I have a a!startProcessLink() within the drilldown screens of my site. Once process triggered and actions gets completed successfully, it is landing me on HOME screen.

Is there any way to land on same screen where I placed/clicked the a!startProcessLink?

Question 2:

Is there any alternate way to open an action in Dialogue box rather than using a!recordActionItem()?

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Is there any way to land on same screen where I placed/clicked the a!startProcessLink?

AFAIK it should follow the OOB site tabs, but not any tabs you've implemented internally (i.e. a tab manually created within one of your top-level site tabs).  The workarounds to this are labor intensive (though can work), if you need it strongly enough.

Is there any alternate way to open an action in Dialogue box rather than using a!recordActionItem()?

Sadly no - I personally agree that this seems like a feature-incomplete item; we'd have far more flexibility if startProcessLinks could open in a designated target, including Dialog (as well as New Tab), but unfortunately we're stuck with what we have so far.

Certified Lead Developer

AFAIK it should follow the OOB site tabs, but not any tabs you've implemented internally (i.e. a tab manually created within one of your top-level site tabs).  The workarounds to this are labor intensive (though can work), if you need it strongly enough.

Sadly no - I personally agree that this seems like a feature-incomplete item; we'd have far more flexibility if startProcessLinks could open in a designated target, including Dialog (as well as New Tab), but unfortunately we're stuck with what we have so far.

Children
No Data