Hi all. I am on Appian 7.5 cloud. I am trying to achieve editable gri

Hi all. I am on Appian 7.5 cloud.

I am trying to achieve editable grid. Now, I have successfully rendered the editable grid with the data coming from the data store.

Now, I have followed the example presented in the SAIL recipes. Now to modify the data in the data store entity, I would need process model. I tried to follow the description given under "To write your data to process" section, but I couldn't understand it. I just want to understand the logical flow behind the steps given in the "To write your data to process".

Thanks....

OriginalPostID-111521

OriginalPostID-111521

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Akshar, is there a particular place in the "To write your data to process" documentation that does not make sense to you? If there is, I'd be happy to help clarify it.
    The key step is to make sure to save the expression as a rule, and change the local! variables to rule inputs where data needs to come into the grid from the process or be perpetuated back out into the process.
  • Hi Akshar, is there a particular place in the "To write your data to process" documentation that does not make sense to you? If there is, I'd be happy to help clarify it.
    The key step is to make sure to save the expression as a rule, and change the local! variables to rule inputs where data needs to come into the grid from the process or be perpetuated back out into the process.
Children
No Data