Unarchive sub Process

Certified Senior Developer

Dear All,

Based on process instance ID I have unarchived the main process model but in the main process it has some sub process model also, I need to unarchive the sub process model. Kindly guide me How to unarchive the sub process. 

Thanks in advance. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    in reply to Sanchit Gupta (Xebia)

Dear

Thanks for your input and this will work. But issue I am facing is like I want to open the completed archived instance and yours input will work for new one. Is there any other way?

in reply to arivarasu16

How you are unarchiving the main process? Taking out process Instance Id of main process and calling another process which will Unarchive it I assume. So, in the same manner you will get the process Instance Id of subprocess (after completion if this is called as synchronous subprocess) in main process and then take all these instance IDs (main process and sub processes) wherever you are unarchiving the processes. Please add more details if I'm missing anything here.

And FYI, my name is Sanchit not Sanchita

in reply to Sanchit Gupta (Xebia)

Dear Sanchit,

Using unarchive processes v2 smart service I am unarchive the process, For main Process model I have the process instance ID which we are storing in the the DB, but for sub process we are not storing the process instance id in process model and as well as in DB.

My problem is we don't save the sub process instance ID and at the same time I want to know the data in the completed sub process. In Sub process we are using some web services and I want to know the resulted data. I can redesign the process as you suggested initially, but the thing is I want to know the old instance result.

Note : It happen in production environment. If I redesign and restart the node another web service call will go. 

Look for some possible solution and really appreciate your effort on this. Thanks.