Messaging Event

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I have a requirement to send/receive message to process instance. My instance holds 3-4 receive message events a particular receive message will be executed based on the msg.properties.xyz properties. When a particular receive message event continues and the process terminates I am getting a error email from rest of the listeners.

Problem:  This notification is sent for canceled event messages of type Process to Process.

Details:  Canceled consumed message in Message Filter (ERROR:EVAL:@reason=Invalid bean property name 'rejectToRequestor' (valid properties are jmstype;username;eventtype;acceptandallocaterequest;originprocessmodelid;originprocessid;destinationprocessid), bean error code 0) for message sent to persistent id 0003ea7b-4569-8000-4990-7f0000014e7a on named port 'reject To Requestor'. The process itself has not been canceled and may continue to consume events.

Recommended Action:  Check the message listener for correctness. Cleanse the source of the message, if the message itself has caused the failure. For email events, place a spam filter in front of the event listener.

Priority of this problem: Normal Priority

Any idea on what can be done or why is this email coming even after the process is terminated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible