Messaging Event

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I have a requirement to send/receive message to process instance. My instance holds 3-4 receive message events a particular receive message will be executed based on the msg.properties.xyz properties. When a particular receive message event continues and the process terminates I am getting a error email from rest of the listeners.

Problem:  This notification is sent for canceled event messages of type Process to Process.

Details:  Canceled consumed message in Message Filter (ERROR:EVAL:@reason=Invalid bean property name 'rejectToRequestor' (valid properties are jmstype;username;eventtype;acceptandallocaterequest;originprocessmodelid;originprocessid;destinationprocessid), bean error code 0) for message sent to persistent id 0003ea7b-4569-8000-4990-7f0000014e7a on named port 'reject To Requestor'. The process itself has not been canceled and may continue to consume events.

Recommended Action:  Check the message listener for correctness. Cleanse the source of the message, if the message itself has caused the failure. For email events, place a spam filter in front of the event listener.

Priority of this problem: Normal Priority

Any idea on what can be done or why is this email coming even after the process is terminated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data