Process variable size limit is 101?

Certified Senior Developer

Hi guys,

Is there a new limit to how many rows can be stored in a process variable that is marked as multiple? I made a query that returned 146 elements and the length of the ac!variable is 146 but in the pv!variable there are only 101 elements. Everything after the 101st element seems to have gotten trimmed out.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have one scenario in my previous project which I would like to share
    we were fetching a large amount of data inside the process variable which was of text data type and the number of characters it holds was more than 400000 (4 lacs) characters
    when we were fetching similar data in an array it was giving result upto 4 rows only
    so the point is that it depends of threshhold limit of the variable in different data type on how much data it can withstand.
    Although I agree that it should be avoided as it leads to performance issues while monitoring the instances

• I have one scenario in my previous project which I would like to share
    we were fetching a large amount of data inside the process variable which was of text data type and the number of characters it holds was more than 400000 (4 lacs) characters
    when we were fetching similar data in an array it was giving result upto 4 rows only
    so the point is that it depends of threshhold limit of the variable in different data type on how much data it can withstand.
    Although I agree that it should be avoided as it leads to performance issues while monitoring the instances

Children