I have a process where I am assigning multiple tasks to multiple users and have

I have a process where I am assigning multiple tasks to multiple users and have checked the "There should be one-to-one assignment of task instances to assignees" for the subprocess with Run one instance for each item in assignees. But when I go to the Subprocess who do I assign the process to?...

OriginalPostID-126599

OriginalPostID-126599

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Leslie, you can take the list of users and groups that the User chooses, e.g approvers, and run the subprocess once for each item in that list.
    Use the run once for each item in option on the other tab of the subprocess call.
    Make sure you map the list down into the subprocess. For the calling process this will be a list of type User or Group, in the subprocess it will be a single item. Then use that single item to assign the task in the subprocess. You'll end up with an approval task assigned to each user or group the original user selected.
  • Hi Leslie, you can take the list of users and groups that the User chooses, e.g approvers, and run the subprocess once for each item in that list.
    Use the run once for each item in option on the other tab of the subprocess call.
    Make sure you map the list down into the subprocess. For the calling process this will be a list of type User or Group, in the subprocess it will be a single item. Then use that single item to assign the task in the subprocess. You'll end up with an approval task assigned to each user or group the original user selected.
Children
No Data