Process data management

Certified Associate Developer

Hi all,

Recently i got to know that process will be referring latest published process model data management settings. But when i tried the below scenario, it didn't work as expected.

1. Set 3 days archival in PM

2. Triggered and completed the process for that version(its showing in monitoring as archival is 3 days)

3. Set 0 days archival in PM and published it

I expected the process will get archived as per documentation but it didn't happen.

Did i misunderstand what it is mentioned in documentation? Or am i doing something wrong here?(My friend tried the same and it was working for him as mentioned in documentation)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • This is not as expected but I am seeing the same in my 24.1 environment.  Start/complete a process with archive set to 30 days, re-publish with archive set to 0 days, completed process does not become archived.  I'm wondering if the 0 days acts differently than a positive day #?  I'll update my test process on Monday to 1 day, to see if that takes effect.

You mentioned this worked as expected for your friend?  Any difference in Appian environment/version, etc?

Children