Hi InTempo I have a related action which can cancel the entire request. Whe

Hi
InTempo I have a related action which can cancel the entire request. When this Related Action is executed then the overall status of the request changes to "X" in my Database.However if my task is generated before this related action is executed, then how can I completely remove the task from the tasks tab?
In other words, even if my task is visible in the task tab then once the overall request gets cancelled then how can the task completely vainsh from the tasks tab.
I am working on version 7.3.

Thanks in advance!!...

OriginalPostID-132061

OriginalPostID-132061

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The above works fine in Process backed, I would be interested to know in Entity backed Reocrds. Related action can update the records but if you want to take any action in your process model by this update then you need to have PPID for that process model. After that you can use above Exception solutions as you need to update varible first in your process.
  • The above works fine in Process backed, I would be interested to know in Entity backed Reocrds. Related action can update the records but if you want to take any action in your process model by this update then you need to have PPID for that process model. After that you can use above Exception solutions as you need to update varible first in your process.
Children
No Data