We are on 7.8 Cloud. We have Tempo Task Report which has a Task Name

We are on 7.8 Cloud.

We have Tempo Task Report which has a Task Name column with the link clicking on which will open the task form.

Now, when I click on a task form it always open in the Portal environment with the message "This form must be viewed in Tempo". The link appears correct when I hover over the task link (snldev.appiancloud.com/.../537139208), but when I click on that, instead of opening task form in the tempo, it takes me to the portal environment

Any idea why this is happening?

Note: We are in process of migrating to tempo, so there are still several portal tasks available in the environment.

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-136968

OriginalPostID-136968

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Was that User Input Task was previously designed as a portal task form? In my case, the User Input Task had portal form previously. I had to replicate the User Input Task (From Scratch - No Copy Paste of the node) in order to get that open in Tempo. I would suggest you to give that a try.

In Short, drag a new User Input Task to the process modeler, configure it exactly as the current user input node. Delete the current node and replace it with the newly configured node.

Hope this helps.
  • Was that User Input Task was previously designed as a portal task form? In my case, the User Input Task had portal form previously. I had to replicate the User Input Task (From Scratch - No Copy Paste of the node) in order to get that open in Tempo. I would suggest you to give that a try.

In Short, drag a new User Input Task to the process modeler, configure it exactly as the current user input node. Delete the current node and replace it with the newly configured node.

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data