Hi, We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on

Hi,

We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on below two items :-

1.) I need to auto submit a tempo form.
2.) Is there a way to stop the quick tasks in sub-process, from appearing on the related action's tab.
My parent process can call n instances of sub-process and these in turn can have m quick tasks. I end up having n*m related actions on parent record.

Thanks,
Manish

OriginalPostID-140197

OriginalPostID-140197

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. If I am not incorrect, if there is any incoming flow to a quick task and the control is not reached to the quick task, it will not be visible. Once the control is reached, it will always be visible unless the process in which it is lying is terminated.

Assignment configuration is also the possible option (that Eduardo already suggested).

2. Auto submitting form in tempo may be really tough from front end as you can't use javascript/jQuery there. No clues for this as of now.
  • 1. If I am not incorrect, if there is any incoming flow to a quick task and the control is not reached to the quick task, it will not be visible. Once the control is reached, it will always be visible unless the process in which it is lying is terminated.

Assignment configuration is also the possible option (that Eduardo already suggested).

2. Auto submitting form in tempo may be really tough from front end as you can't use javascript/jQuery there. No clues for this as of now.
Children
No Data