Hi, We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on

Hi,

We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on below two items :-

1.) I need to auto submit a tempo form.
2.) Is there a way to stop the quick tasks in sub-process, from appearing on the related action's tab.
My parent process can call n instances of sub-process and these in turn can have m quick tasks. I end up having n*m related actions on parent record.

Thanks,
Manish

OriginalPostID-140197

OriginalPostID-140197

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Well first of all you should avoid using too many quick tasks in your application, in case of quick task whenever the flow reaches it automatically another instance of that quick is launched so for example your flow reaches a quick task for the first time then at that time there will be 2 active instances of it and they remain active untill the process reaches a terminating node so to avoid that add a terminating node instead of end node in your process as it will kill all of your active quick tasks, so as soon as your process flow reaches a terminating node all the active tasks will be teriminated
  • Well first of all you should avoid using too many quick tasks in your application, in case of quick task whenever the flow reaches it automatically another instance of that quick is launched so for example your flow reaches a quick task for the first time then at that time there will be 2 active instances of it and they remain active untill the process reaches a terminating node so to avoid that add a terminating node instead of end node in your process as it will kill all of your active quick tasks, so as soon as your process flow reaches a terminating node all the active tasks will be teriminated
Children
No Data