Hi, We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on

Hi,

We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on below two items :-

1.) I need to auto submit a tempo form.
2.) Is there a way to stop the quick tasks in sub-process, from appearing on the related action's tab.
My parent process can call n instances of sub-process and these in turn can have m quick tasks. I end up having n*m related actions on parent record.

Thanks,
Manish

OriginalPostID-140197

OriginalPostID-140197

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Totally agree with the comment above: quick tasks become available as related actions only if they are active; meaning the incoming flow for the quick task has been activated.

In terms of having multiple instances of a quick task, that depends on the configuration of the "Other" tab; there are options to avoid creating more instances if there's still one active and to delete already completed ones.
  • Totally agree with the comment above: quick tasks become available as related actions only if they are active; meaning the incoming flow for the quick task has been activated.

In terms of having multiple instances of a quick task, that depends on the configuration of the "Other" tab; there are options to avoid creating more instances if there's still one active and to delete already completed ones.
Children
No Data