Hi, We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on

Hi,

We are upgrading the solution from 6.6.1. to 7.6 and Need help on below two items :-

1.) I need to auto submit a tempo form.
2.) Is there a way to stop the quick tasks in sub-process, from appearing on the related action's tab.
My parent process can call n instances of sub-process and these in turn can have m quick tasks. I end up having n*m related actions on parent record.

Thanks,
Manish

OriginalPostID-140197

OriginalPostID-140197

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks all for the response.

The inline approval doesn't help me, the end users will still see the form.
    In this case, I will have to modify the existing process in order to handle this.

The problem with multiple Related actions is not because of multiple flows coming in to the same Quick Task in the same instance.
    It is because of multiple sub-process creation, and this is an expected behaviour.

Parent process Hiring Request can call as many instances of Offer sub-process as required(number of actual openings).
    I have to have it as a sub-process because there is a lot of data which is referred between them. And the application is designed in such a way.

I can alternatively provide the links for desired Quick tasks on Summary Dashboard for Hiring Request, but how do I stop users from clicking the Related actions tab?
  • Thanks all for the response.

The inline approval doesn't help me, the end users will still see the form.
    In this case, I will have to modify the existing process in order to handle this.

The problem with multiple Related actions is not because of multiple flows coming in to the same Quick Task in the same instance.
    It is because of multiple sub-process creation, and this is an expected behaviour.

Parent process Hiring Request can call as many instances of Offer sub-process as required(number of actual openings).
    I have to have it as a sub-process because there is a lot of data which is referred between them. And the application is designed in such a way.

I can alternatively provide the links for desired Quick tasks on Summary Dashboard for Hiring Request, but how do I stop users from clicking the Related actions tab?
Children
No Data