I have a Record Type, which has some Related Actions (Edit/Delete/Display). If I

I have a Record Type, which has some Related Actions (Edit/Delete/Display). If I choose Edit, and then Submit, it will display a page with Related Action. We want to hide/remove Delete from Related Actions and I have a mechanism to do it. After I submit, if I go to Related Actions immdetialy, the Delete link will be gone. But if I go to Related Actions immediately, the Delete link will still be in Related Actions, which will cause some problems.

After submit, can we re-direct the user to a different page that doesn't show Related Actions? This way, wen the user finds the record again, the process should have finished.

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-141459

OriginalPostID-141459

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    If you chain the nodes after the form it will delay the user getting back to the Related Actions page. If there is a status change or something that causes the Delete action to disappear and that change is made soon after the user form then if chain through that node the Delete action should be gone by the time the user gets back to the page.

If this status change (or whatever that causes the Delete action to disappear) is much further down the pipeline then this solution is not as feasible. There's a limit for how long you can chain after a user input form.
    Certified Lead Developer
    If you chain the nodes after the form it will delay the user getting back to the Related Actions page. If there is a status change or something that causes the Delete action to disappear and that change is made soon after the user form then if chain through that node the Delete action should be gone by the time the user gets back to the page.

If this status change (or whatever that causes the Delete action to disappear) is much further down the pipeline then this solution is not as feasible. There's a limit for how long you can chain after a user input form.
Children
No Data