Hello, In what case the Task stays in Accepted status after you click

Hello,

In what case the Task stays in Accepted status after you click on the Return task to all assignee link?

Following is the scenario I am facing, and I am not sure why it is behaving that way:
There is a task assigned to the group I am member of. When I accept the task, it will show an option to return the task to all assignee. When I click on that link, the task stays assigned to me with Accepted task status. I was expecting that the task would assign back to the group it was originally assigned. Please help me understand why it behaves like that.

Let me know if there is any questions.

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-151288

OriginalPostID-151288

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Unfortunately, I cannot provide any screenshots from my environment due to restrictions in my company. But I have tested this issue many times with many combinations with a simple process model with nothing but a User Input Task, user and groups. The problem seems to appear when we assign two or more users/groups to the User Input Task and if any one of them is set with Re-assignment previleges as "No Previlege". Let me know if you need any other details.
  • Unfortunately, I cannot provide any screenshots from my environment due to restrictions in my company. But I have tested this issue many times with many combinations with a simple process model with nothing but a User Input Task, user and groups. The problem seems to appear when we assign two or more users/groups to the User Input Task and if any one of them is set with Re-assignment previleges as "No Previlege". Let me know if you need any other details.
Children
No Data