Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. We are on version 7.9. Some of

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. We are on version 7.9. Some of the time, when I open a running or paused process model to monitor the process, the application will close the other process model windows I have open. In the past I could have multiple windows open at the same time, using the tabs to get to the other process.

OriginalPostID-154613

OriginalPostID-154613

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I can verify I also noticed this issue in /design when opening process models from 2 different applications (same tab/session of IE). If the models are in the same application, they will open in separate tabs - if I switch applications and attempt to open another process model, the Process Modeler will hang. The issue does not seem to be present in /designer for me.
  • I can verify I also noticed this issue in /design when opening process models from 2 different applications (same tab/session of IE). If the models are in the same application, they will open in separate tabs - if I switch applications and attempt to open another process model, the Process Modeler will hang. The issue does not seem to be present in /designer for me.
Children
No Data