Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. We are on version 7.9. Some of

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. We are on version 7.9. Some of the time, when I open a running or paused process model to monitor the process, the application will close the other process model windows I have open. In the past I could have multiple windows open at the same time, using the tabs to get to the other process.

OriginalPostID-154613

OriginalPostID-154613

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In working with Andre today we determined this is session context related functionality that has been around for some time. In /designer, the process modeler will prompt/close if you are in a separate tab or if you have refreshed your current tab using F5, etc - however models opened in the same tab/session context should open in a tabular format in the modeler. In /design, when you navigate between applications session context is updated thus causing the modeler to close/hang when a new model is opened on top of a previously opened model.
  • In working with Andre today we determined this is session context related functionality that has been around for some time. In /designer, the process modeler will prompt/close if you are in a separate tab or if you have refreshed your current tab using F5, etc - however models opened in the same tab/session context should open in a tabular format in the modeler. In /design, when you navigate between applications session context is updated thus causing the modeler to close/hang when a new model is opened on top of a previously opened model.
Children
No Data