If a Task is assigned to a Group and one of the group members accept the task, c

Certified Senior Developer
If a Task is assigned to a Group and one of the group members accept the task, can we capture the accepted date and time in the process???
also if the task is been reassigned can we capture the reassigned dateTime and to whom it was reassigned to in the process??

OriginalPostID-160574

OriginalPostID-160574

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @pritamd Correct, even that's the option that we are finally left with and it prevailed in our minds but to the best of my knowledge, a customised functionality as such compromises the OOTB 'Reassign Task' feature and I guess that may not be desirable by most of the customers. And that too 'Reassign Task' is a platform level feature, and customising it creates a confusion among users as 'Reassign Task' continues to be visible on most of the Tasks in parallel along with customised feature.
  • @pritamd Correct, even that's the option that we are finally left with and it prevailed in our minds but to the best of my knowledge, a customised functionality as such compromises the OOTB 'Reassign Task' feature and I guess that may not be desirable by most of the customers. And that too 'Reassign Task' is a platform level feature, and customising it creates a confusion among users as 'Reassign Task' continues to be visible on most of the Tasks in parallel along with customised feature.
Children
No Data