One of our users doesn't want to receive the "This task was assigned to

One of our users doesn't want to receive the "This task was assigned to you..." notification.
Is there an easy way for a user to configure their own email notifications? If not is there something we can do at the process model level?

We are using the cloud version.

OriginalPostID-169299

OriginalPostID-169299

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • No this is happening for some set of users only, Ok Let me explain you one scenario, Lets a Say User a is created in our Env, using an Admin PM , where after creating a user we are using the Edit Alert Settings For User SS where the parameters are
    Alert: New Task Assigned to Me
    Disable: True
    Media: Email
    User:pv!userCreated
    Once this node is completed we are trying to add the user a into respected Groups which are related to his access (like we have 4 applications in 1 server so we need to restrict them to show only the specified application). After this we are assigning this User a one Task, lets say TaskDisplayName is : Task 123456,Then a Mail is received by the User where New Task: Task 123456 and body of the Mail contains the priority and the task link, which the user a doesn't want it. Some of the users are not getting it , is there any way to figure this out.
  • No this is happening for some set of users only, Ok Let me explain you one scenario, Lets a Say User a is created in our Env, using an Admin PM , where after creating a user we are using the Edit Alert Settings For User SS where the parameters are
    Alert: New Task Assigned to Me
    Disable: True
    Media: Email
    User:pv!userCreated
    Once this node is completed we are trying to add the user a into respected Groups which are related to his access (like we have 4 applications in 1 server so we need to restrict them to show only the specified application). After this we are assigning this User a one Task, lets say TaskDisplayName is : Task 123456,Then a Mail is received by the User where New Task: Task 123456 and body of the Mail contains the priority and the task link, which the user a doesn't want it. Some of the users are not getting it , is there any way to figure this out.
Children
No Data