Hi All, I have written a rule which will return datasubset. Now this rule i

Hi All,
I have written a rule which will return datasubset. Now this rule is assigned to a process variable of type data subset . In Process instance we get the data part of this pv as [object object]. How can we solve this?

SampleRule.docx

OriginalPostID-185841

OriginalPostID-185841

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @chanakyar Hi, I have gone through the attached code snippet. Using a CDT to hold data in the local!dataSet variable resolves the issue. You might be able to use the dictionary syntax (which is being currently implemented) for 'arrayToPage' in the SAIL interfaces or other expression rules, whereas with regards to process, to the best of my knowledge, the 'arrayToPage' should either hold primitive, custom or complex data types in order to see proper values for 'data' attribute in Datasubset. Please do let me know if you have follow-up questions and let's see what other practitioners opine about using dictionary syntax in todatasubset() and thereby using it in PV.
  • @chanakyar Hi, I have gone through the attached code snippet. Using a CDT to hold data in the local!dataSet variable resolves the issue. You might be able to use the dictionary syntax (which is being currently implemented) for 'arrayToPage' in the SAIL interfaces or other expression rules, whereas with regards to process, to the best of my knowledge, the 'arrayToPage' should either hold primitive, custom or complex data types in order to see proper values for 'data' attribute in Datasubset. Please do let me know if you have follow-up questions and let's see what other practitioners opine about using dictionary syntax in todatasubset() and thereby using it in PV.
Children
No Data