Hi, I am trying to generate a pdf document from the 'PDF Doc from Templ

Hi,
I am trying to generate a pdf document from the 'PDF Doc from Template' smart service. In the setup tab of the smart service, when I am providing the name of the pdf template which needs to be scanned, it is not able to detect the place holders.
my pdf template will be scanned for substitution keys starting with “###” and ending with “###”.
However, it is not able to scan it.
Any reasons why?

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-64547

OriginalPostID-64547

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rayduda: Yes, I enabled the multi line of the text box in object properties. However, my concern is while designing a template, we draw the text box and in its properties, we enable multi line. That's fine.But now when it is used in the smart service and data is populated in this text from pv and if the length of the text is larger then the size of the text box we drawn in template, then in generated pdf scroll bar appears on clicking that text box. So is there a way where we can avoid scroll bar and size of text box automatically fits according to the length of the text which will be rendered in that text box??
  • @rayduda: Yes, I enabled the multi line of the text box in object properties. However, my concern is while designing a template, we draw the text box and in its properties, we enable multi line. That's fine.But now when it is used in the smart service and data is populated in this text from pv and if the length of the text is larger then the size of the text box we drawn in template, then in generated pdf scroll bar appears on clicking that text box. So is there a way where we can avoid scroll bar and size of text box automatically fits according to the length of the text which will be rendered in that text box??
Children
No Data