The swim lanes have disappeared on a model I have been working on and the connec

The swim lanes have disappeared on a model I have been working on and the connectors have switched from straight to angled connectors for all versions of the model.
Using IE 10 and moved to Appian 7.11 a few weeks ago.
Does anyone have any idea why this has happened and how I can correct it please?

OriginalPostID-192776

OriginalPostID-192776

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Another useful link if you're still on 7.11 forum.appian.com/.../kb-1001.html

Another thing to keep in mind is that the application-server.log should have the relevant ERROR related to this issue. Looking at its Caused by clause will tell you if this is indeed the issue (CDT) or if you didn't copy the entire _admin\\models folder when upgrading to 7.11 and now the XML for this model is missing; the XML on disk is what stores the swim lanes, annotations and position of connectors which is then merged for displaying purposes with what the process design engine has stored.
  • Another useful link if you're still on 7.11 forum.appian.com/.../kb-1001.html

Another thing to keep in mind is that the application-server.log should have the relevant ERROR related to this issue. Looking at its Caused by clause will tell you if this is indeed the issue (CDT) or if you didn't copy the entire _admin\\models folder when upgrading to 7.11 and now the XML for this model is missing; the XML on disk is what stores the swim lanes, annotations and position of connectors which is then merged for displaying purposes with what the process design engine has stored.
Children
No Data