How to start a PM in debugging mode? I went through File->Start PM

How to start a PM in debugging mode?

I went through File->Start PM in Debug Mode->Right clicked on my first highlighted userinput task in debig mode-> clicked open form

Instead of opening a form its gives a screen and a link to open form in a tempo (image of this screen is in attachment) and when I click the tempo link it goes to news and not to the user input form.

OriginalPostID-193040

OriginalPostID-193040

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Open the process model (not the instance) in the process modeler, double click the user input task and click on the Forms tab. That should give you the information on whether or not the form is SAIL or forms designer.

Can you also check the Assignment tab and let us know who this process is assigned to? As someone mentioned earlier, you can navigate to the process instance and reassign the task to yourself. You would then be able to see this task in your own task list in Tempo
  • Open the process model (not the instance) in the process modeler, double click the user input task and click on the Forms tab. That should give you the information on whether or not the form is SAIL or forms designer.

Can you also check the Assignment tab and let us know who this process is assigned to? As someone mentioned earlier, you can navigate to the process instance and reassign the task to yourself. You would then be able to see this task in your own task list in Tempo
Children
No Data