How to start a PM in debugging mode? I went through File->Start PM

How to start a PM in debugging mode?

I went through File->Start PM in Debug Mode->Right clicked on my first highlighted userinput task in debig mode-> clicked open form

Instead of opening a form its gives a screen and a link to open form in a tempo (image of this screen is in attachment) and when I click the tempo link it goes to news and not to the user input form.

OriginalPostID-193040

OriginalPostID-193040

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You wouldn't be able to see the values of the local!variables in the script task directly (you would only see the output of the expression rule). However, one thing I like to do when I want to see what my local variables are doing is plug the expression into a dummy interface (can either create one or open a temporary interface from rules tab in /suite/designer). From there, I output my expression and whatever local variable into x number of text fields (I prefer seeing the data in the instructions parameter). This allows me to easily visualize what the data looks like from each local variable and what relationships they share. You can then feed test date into the local variable to see what you should expect in process.

If you're trying to evaluate multiple different test cases, I would recommend creating these in the expression rule directly (forum.appian.com/.../Expression_Rules.html. Running test cases have been around for a little while, but 16.1 build has some really cool features added to help designers with testing.
  • You wouldn't be able to see the values of the local!variables in the script task directly (you would only see the output of the expression rule). However, one thing I like to do when I want to see what my local variables are doing is plug the expression into a dummy interface (can either create one or open a temporary interface from rules tab in /suite/designer). From there, I output my expression and whatever local variable into x number of text fields (I prefer seeing the data in the instructions parameter). This allows me to easily visualize what the data looks like from each local variable and what relationships they share. You can then feed test date into the local variable to see what you should expect in process.

If you're trying to evaluate multiple different test cases, I would recommend creating these in the expression rule directly (forum.appian.com/.../Expression_Rules.html. Running test cases have been around for a little while, but 16.1 build has some really cool features added to help designers with testing.
Children
No Data