Hello, I have a main process which calls multiple sub-processes. Each

Hello,

I have a main process which calls multiple sub-processes. Each subprocess has multiple nodes, script tasks and interfaces.
All activities are chained, and I followed the steps here: forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_Activity-Chaining.html

I want all the SAIL interfaces to show a "Go Back" button, even though the interfaces are in different sub-processes. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance,

OriginalPostID-194370

OriginalPostID-194370

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ricardoc The option 'Allow users to step back to this node from the next chained activity' shown by you in the images might not be influencing the 'Go Back' feature in your case, provided if you are making use of SAIL forms.

I would like to suggest to control the navigation manually by making use of flags (that is, variables that keeps track of the action made) and further route to the desired destination by making use of gateways and connectors.

Further I also assume that the sub-processes in the different process undergoes sequential execution. Else the suggestions made above might not be of any help to you as per my knowledge(Off-course, there is no place for chaining in this scenario).
  • @ricardoc The option 'Allow users to step back to this node from the next chained activity' shown by you in the images might not be influencing the 'Go Back' feature in your case, provided if you are making use of SAIL forms.

I would like to suggest to control the navigation manually by making use of flags (that is, variables that keeps track of the action made) and further route to the desired destination by making use of gateways and connectors.

Further I also assume that the sub-processes in the different process undergoes sequential execution. Else the suggestions made above might not be of any help to you as per my knowledge(Off-course, there is no place for chaining in this scenario).
Children
No Data