Hi All, We are doing performance testing & creating cases by clic

Hi All,

We are doing performance testing & creating cases by clicking on Action. When I click on action, in starting 14-15 times, the action works fine & when I click again on the same action again, I get the ping box with error "Error ->Could Not Submit. The task no longer exists". If I close it & click action again, it starts working fine. Can anyone guide why it is happening?

OriginalPostID-209580

OriginalPostID-209580

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi rishub,
    You are telling that you have added timer exception as 1 minute. So it seems when you open the form, you might submitting it after 1 minute (I mean it might have taken more than 1 minute to fill the details in the form).
    Increase the timer exception to 5- 10 mins and verify the behavior.
    As per my knowledge its not good practice to set 1 minute exception, because users may take more than a mute to fill a form.
    If this not a issue please verify whether the other model / timer is terminating this model.
  • Hi rishub,
    You are telling that you have added timer exception as 1 minute. So it seems when you open the form, you might submitting it after 1 minute (I mean it might have taken more than 1 minute to fill the details in the form).
    Increase the timer exception to 5- 10 mins and verify the behavior.
    As per my knowledge its not good practice to set 1 minute exception, because users may take more than a mute to fill a form.
    If this not a issue please verify whether the other model / timer is terminating this model.
Children
No Data