Hi All , I want the links (Reassign and reject task) that are shown when user se

Hi All , I want the links (Reassign and reject task) that are shown when user selects task from his task list, should not be shown in in the page.In assignment tab I wrote the logic like if(isnull(selectedUserOrGroup),CNSTANT_GROUP,selectedUserOrGroup) and I grant the No privilege to all the assignee. and there are three assignee just like attached picture. When I set no privilege to all and publish the process model , It does not reflected. Do you have any idea?

OriginalPostID-210165

OriginalPostID-210165

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi Arkaprobham, I have assigned these settings and I didn't faced these kind of issue any time.
    But one thing I know is if the user to whom you assigned the task is in manager or higher security privileges then they can reassign the task irrespective of the settings we given in Re- assignment privileges. Please check it once.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member
    Are you able to isolate the task re-assignment message and option when you view your task to a particular subset of users/groups, or is it happening for everyone?

If it is a subset of users/groups, then I believe checking process security may yield higher privileged groups. This may be what is allowing them the ability to re-assign per the comment above.
  • hi rajasekharp,
    My requirement is to hide reassign task link on left panel. So I set "No Privilege " for the Assignee( user or Group, Multiple - No). Now on the task report, we are showing list of tasks in a grid field where any user(=assignee ) can select the task and click on Reassign button. Upon clicking the button processwriter will start a process where reassignment task smart service is used.So I want user can reassign from task report not from UI task form

Now the problem is if I set privilege that user can reassign task then all is working fine . But then we are not able to hide link for reassignment from UI task form.

Thanks
  • Hi arkaprobham,

I understand the problem, I wanted to know how you are running the Reassignment task smart service (with respect to access privileges)