Hi All , I want the links (Reassign and reject task) that are shown when user se

Hi All , I want the links (Reassign and reject task) that are shown when user selects task from his task list, should not be shown in in the page.In assignment tab I wrote the logic like if(isnull(selectedUserOrGroup),CNSTANT_GROUP,selectedUserOrGroup) and I grant the No privilege to all the assignee. and there are three assignee just like attached picture. When I set no privilege to all and publish the process model , It does not reflected. Do you have any idea?

OriginalPostID-210165

OriginalPostID-210165

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi rajasekharp,
    My requirement is to hide reassign task link on left panel. So I set "No Privilege " for the Assignee( user or Group, Multiple - No). Now on the task report, we are showing list of tasks in a grid field where any user(=assignee ) can select the task and click on Reassign button. Upon clicking the button processwriter will start a process where reassignment task smart service is used.So I want user can reassign from task report not from UI task form

Now the problem is if I set privilege that user can reassign task then all is working fine . But then we are not able to hide link for reassignment from UI task form.

Thanks
  • hi rajasekharp,
    My requirement is to hide reassign task link on left panel. So I set "No Privilege " for the Assignee( user or Group, Multiple - No). Now on the task report, we are showing list of tasks in a grid field where any user(=assignee ) can select the task and click on Reassign button. Upon clicking the button processwriter will start a process where reassignment task smart service is used.So I want user can reassign from task report not from UI task form

Now the problem is if I set privilege that user can reassign task then all is working fine . But then we are not able to hide link for reassignment from UI task form.

Thanks
Children
No Data