There used to be a way to execute a process when a user logs in, does this facil

There used to be a way to execute a process when a user logs in, does this facility exist in Appian 16.2?

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-219121

OriginalPostID-219121

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sidhantb

To do so in User Start page, the particular process model user wants to trigger should have a process start form and there should be action as well only then we can configure a "tempo url" or "sites url" to particular user or group to show the form directly to the loggedinuser

After the configuration once the user hits /siute corresponding form will get opened but as per I have seen there will not be any instance created. Process instance will be invoked only after submitting or cancelling the process start from, Till then we cannot see process model invoked

Correct me if i am wrong....!!
  • @sidhantb

To do so in User Start page, the particular process model user wants to trigger should have a process start form and there should be action as well only then we can configure a "tempo url" or "sites url" to particular user or group to show the form directly to the loggedinuser

After the configuration once the user hits /siute corresponding form will get opened but as per I have seen there will not be any instance created. Process instance will be invoked only after submitting or cancelling the process start from, Till then we cannot see process model invoked

Correct me if i am wrong....!!
Children
No Data