Question with task privileges not working

I am using complete task smart service to complete the tasks in process model, for which I am a member group configured as the process administrator. I believe I should have the privilege to complete those tasks, however I got an error which says "The user does not have sufficient privileges to complete task". Any thoughts?

OriginalPostID-228201

OriginalPostID-228201

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @navajithh Hi, as long as you hold 'Process Administrator' privilege, that shouldn't be an issue as per my knowledge. Unfortunately, in the same way, the Start Process Smart Service failed even though I tried to run it under Designer context and with Process Administrator privileges.

I would suggest verifying the Privileges part again and if everything looks good even then, it might be worth raising a Cloud ticket or discussing with Cloud team.

Anyway, let's see what others opine.
  • @navajithh Hi, as long as you hold 'Process Administrator' privilege, that shouldn't be an issue as per my knowledge. Unfortunately, in the same way, the Start Process Smart Service failed even though I tried to run it under Designer context and with Process Administrator privileges.

I would suggest verifying the Privileges part again and if everything looks good even then, it might be worth raising a Cloud ticket or discussing with Cloud team.

Anyway, let's see what others opine.
Children
No Data