Facing problems with impact analysis

Dear All,

I am facing a problem with impact analysis.

I have a CDT (XSD attached), which is used in multiple Process Model. Recently we have added one field to this XSD and recreated the CDT. When I do the impact analysis the system doesn't show the list of objects that uses this CDT.

The system displays the following

No applications contain references to the data type "MAC_CIQ." Results are current as of Aug 12, 2016 9:03:06 AM.

Thanks,
Senthil

MAC_CIQ.xsd

OriginalPostID-228857

OriginalPostID-228857

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Adding to the above just to throw some more light on this:
    The namespace is defined in the XSD and that is the one which has preference over any setting.

The conf.data.type.designer.namespace is just for those data types you create from the UI.

Once a model points to {namespace_1}MY_CDT even if you delete and reimport a CDT with a different qualified name the model will still reference {namespace_1}MY_CDT because the model is independent from the CDT changes that's why Impact Analysis was created but that works only if the CDT is the "same" which means same namespace same name.

Any changes in namespace not planned beforehand will require you to remap your models.
  • Adding to the above just to throw some more light on this:
    The namespace is defined in the XSD and that is the one which has preference over any setting.

The conf.data.type.designer.namespace is just for those data types you create from the UI.

Once a model points to {namespace_1}MY_CDT even if you delete and reimport a CDT with a different qualified name the model will still reference {namespace_1}MY_CDT because the model is independent from the CDT changes that's why Impact Analysis was created but that works only if the CDT is the "same" which means same namespace same name.

Any changes in namespace not planned beforehand will require you to remap your models.
Children
No Data