MS Word 2007 Doc from Template

I need to put a header on my word document in the format similar to TITLE//AUTHOR

The consecutive "//" in the header are breaking the template when I attempt to scan it from the process modeler. How can I format the header to prevent this?

OriginalPostID-236261

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi @jasonn769

I was unable to reproduce the issue. The header text with 2 forward slashes "//"(TITLE//AUTHOR) generated fine with the smart service. The issue might be with something else in the document. Can you try removing the forward slashes from text and see if the issue is still persisting? Also, can you attach the error screenshot?

If you still think the issue is with //, you can try this-
    1. In the word document, make header text as a hashtag
    2. Populate the hashtag with the text "TITLE//AUTHOR" via an expression rule or pv.

Thanks
    Raj
  • Hi @jasonn769

I was unable to reproduce the issue. The header text with 2 forward slashes "//"(TITLE//AUTHOR) generated fine with the smart service. The issue might be with something else in the document. Can you try removing the forward slashes from text and see if the issue is still persisting? Also, can you attach the error screenshot?

If you still think the issue is with //, you can try this-
    1. In the word document, make header text as a hashtag
    2. Populate the hashtag with the text "TITLE//AUTHOR" via an expression rule or pv.

Thanks
    Raj
Children
No Data