#Related Action

I have a related action to assign a task to myself and navigate to that task.

I am having 2 user input tasks in my process model.
1. Confirmation Page
2. Navigation Page

Lets say, I want to assign Task A to myself.

After I submit the confirmation page, Task A will get assigned to me. Now, in "Navigation Page", I am using a!processTaskLink() to navigate to Task A.

If I click that link in "Navigation page", Task A is getting opened in same tab. Now, when I complete Task A, "Confirmation Page" is getting displayed even when "Navigation Page" User Input task node is active in Process Instance. And I am unable to end the related action instance as it is showing "Task is already submitted".

Is there any solution for this issue?

OriginalPostID-264785

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @aloks176 @mschmitt

I want to end the Reassignment related action process instance when I submit Task A which is being assigned to me. But current behavior is after I finish Task A, Navigation Page node is showing as active in process instance but I am being displayed with "Confirmation Page" after I finish Task A. So I am confused with the functionality of this related action.

So I am looking for a way to end related action process instance on submission of Task A. I hope this gives a clear idea about my required outcome.
  • @aloks176 @mschmitt

I want to end the Reassignment related action process instance when I submit Task A which is being assigned to me. But current behavior is after I finish Task A, Navigation Page node is showing as active in process instance but I am being displayed with "Confirmation Page" after I finish Task A. So I am confused with the functionality of this related action.

So I am looking for a way to end related action process instance on submission of Task A. I hope this gives a clear idea about my required outcome.
Children
No Data