Task reassignment using Escalation flow

I am trying to reassign a task using Escalations tab in user input task. When i configure a reassignment based on the Timer Event it execute once, but didnt execute afterwards. Example, Task generates and assign to a group, Someone from group accept the task but dont perform any action. After given time in Timer Event the task will reassign to the original group. This is happening once but not next time.
Any idea, what i'm missing here?

OriginalPostID-266240

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @stefanh791 and @Malcolm , Thanks for looking into this. sorry i forgot to mention this in description. I have tried timer event and recurring timer escalation both. The configured user input task get pause by exception, and exception say the "Expression resulted in invalid recurrence configuration.". However to test i just removed the expression and giving the numbers.
  • @stefanh791 and @Malcolm , Thanks for looking into this. sorry i forgot to mention this in description. I have tried timer event and recurring timer escalation both. The configured user input task get pause by exception, and exception say the "Expression resulted in invalid recurrence configuration.". However to test i just removed the expression and giving the numbers.
Children
No Data