Task reassignment using Escalation flow

I am trying to reassign a task using Escalations tab in user input task. When i configure a reassignment based on the Timer Event it execute once, but didnt execute afterwards. Example, Task generates and assign to a group, Someone from group accept the task but dont perform any action. After given time in Timer Event the task will reassign to the original group. This is happening once but not next time.
Any idea, what i'm missing here?

OriginalPostID-266240

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @ajayp Adding to your description,I would also like to share my experience in this,I too had the exact same requirement as yours, I tried the same configuration as per mention by you and the participants, it worked good when I was working with 16.3 but after few days when we upgraded our server to 17.1 , then the process execution gets stuck at that node, I don't understand if the same configuration was working in earlier version, then why not for 17.1
    Certified Lead Developer
    @ajayp Adding to your description,I would also like to share my experience in this,I too had the exact same requirement as yours, I tried the same configuration as per mention by you and the participants, it worked good when I was working with 16.3 but after few days when we upgraded our server to 17.1 , then the process execution gets stuck at that node, I don't understand if the same configuration was working in earlier version, then why not for 17.1
Children
No Data