Everything seems to be working fine apart from when I go in to Tempo

Hi All, I am looking at the SAIL Tutorial documentation and working through it.

Everything seems to be working fine apart from when I go in to Tempo, I can see the report, I click it but nothing is showing. Any ideas what the reason could be for that? There is nothing in the logs to show anything is up with security.

I created a group, added myself and the group is the report administrator.

Any ideas?...

OriginalPostID-90831

OriginalPostID-90831

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi david, can you please elaborate what exactly the problem is.? There would be many reasons for having a blank display in tempo reports. Check your logic to find out any mistakes related to usage of layouts because there are some restrictions on placing some SAIL components inside some layouts/components. And another reason might be trying to show multiple components without any layout. Make sure you have used at least a dashboard layout. Share error messages if you are getting any.
  • Hi david, can you please elaborate what exactly the problem is.? There would be many reasons for having a blank display in tempo reports. Check your logic to find out any mistakes related to usage of layouts because there are some restrictions on placing some SAIL components inside some layouts/components. And another reason might be trying to show multiple components without any layout. Make sure you have used at least a dashboard layout. Share error messages if you are getting any.
Children
No Data