Task Report assigned to other user filter by user and more field

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have to make a Task Report assigned to other user filter by the user and more field.

How to do it. I am able to get all the task but the filter is not working.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi ,

You will need to use a!queryFilter in a!queryProcessAnalytics and then add the filters for assignee of tasks (coming from the portal task report you have created). The columns are accessed using their column names from task report. For example by default the first column will be c0 then c1, c2 and so on....

So you have to check which column contains assignee data and accordingly add a filter on it.

• Hi Kunal, I followed your advice on how to use the a!queryFilter, but I still have a problem. some tasks have more than one assignee: a group and a user. Other tasks may have only a group assignee and other tasks may have only a user.

I need to show in the report 'my tasks' or 'all tasks'.

I created a filter to display tasks assigned to the loggedInUser() 'Me' or 'Everyone'. The problem is that when I select in the filter to show 'my tasks' the report only displays the tasks where I am the only assignee. It does not display the tasks where a group is also assigned (like this for example: the 'forEach() of the assignee column returns a list of user or group: Operators ; Luis). The 'user' is  always in the second position in the list.

Do you know how can I define my filter so that when I select 'My tasks' to also include the tasks where I am part of the assigned along with the group? (It is returning only the tasks where I am the only assigned person)

Thank you.

P.S. code snippets

Here are: the filter and the column display codes:

Filter: (operator "includes" did not work at all)

a!queryFilter(
    field: "c4",
    operator: "=",
    value: loggedInUser(),
    applyWhen: true

GridColumn: (returns: [Group:38]; lcisneros)

a!gridColumn(
    label: "Assignee",
    sortField: "c4",
    value: fv!row.c4
    ),