Task Report assigned to other user filter by user and more field

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have to make a Task Report assigned to other user filter by the user and more field.

How to do it. I am able to get all the task but the filter is not working.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Kunal, I followed your advice on how to use the a!queryFilter, but I still have a problem. some tasks have more than one assignee: a group and a user. Other tasks may have only a group assignee and other tasks may have only a user.

I need to show in the report 'my tasks' or 'all tasks'.

I created a filter to display tasks assigned to the loggedInUser() 'Me' or 'Everyone'. The problem is that when I select in the filter to show 'my tasks' the report only displays the tasks where I am the only assignee. It does not display the tasks where a group is also assigned (like this for example: the 'forEach() of the assignee column returns a list of user or group: Operators ; Luis). The 'user' is  always in the second position in the list.

Do you know how can I define my filter so that when I select 'My tasks' to also include the tasks where I am part of the assigned along with the group? (It is returning only the tasks where I am the only assigned person)

Thank you.

P.S. code snippets

Here are: the filter and the column display codes:

Filter: (operator "includes" did not work at all)

a!queryFilter(
    field: "c4",
    operator: "=",
    value: loggedInUser(),
    applyWhen: true

GridColumn: (returns: [Group:38]; lcisneros)

a!gridColumn(
    label: "Assignee",
    sortField: "c4",
    value: fv!row.c4
    ),