Out of the box Reports

Hi every one, we are trying to implement some reports regarding process behavior, task duration, average etc. but before going into a big definition I was wondering if appian contains "out of the box" this kind of reports, and if so, where can I find them or configure them ??? Ive found a related issue in the forum but fron 6 years ago, so maybe somethings have change? any help with this will be much appreciated !

Hope to hear form you soon!

Regards,

Diego

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

What kind of reports do you mean? Charts? Grids? Process Reports? Excel?

I think you will need to define your report based on your business requirements.

• Hi Stefan, thanks for your quick response.

I agree with you that business reports should be costumized and based on business itself . Nevertheless,my question is more on the side of reports that allows us to  analize the behavior of the processes, this reports most of the time contain the same data :process duration , standar desviation, process duration average time   critical path, median  etc, . all this in order to discover where is the bottleneck of the process and then take some actions to fix it. Since appian bases are from BPM I was wondering if there are some of this reports already created , like basics ones. this are the kind of process reports that im asking for.

Once again thanks for your response!

Regards,

Diego

• Hi Stefan, thanks for your quick response.

I agree with you that business reports should be costumized and based on business itself . Nevertheless,my question is more on the side of reports that allows us to  analize the behavior of the processes, this reports most of the time contain the same data :process duration , standar desviation, process duration average time   critical path, median  etc, . all this in order to discover where is the bottleneck of the process and then take some actions to fix it. Since appian bases are from BPM I was wondering if there are some of this reports already created , like basics ones. this are the kind of process reports that im asking for.

Once again thanks for your response!

Regards,

Diego

Children