Report Builder wizard

Certified Associate Developer

Does "Report Builder wizard" which is available as a template at the time of creating new Interface, can also be available at a site for the common users so that they can build custom report and download the same at excel format as per their personal requirement? If yes, I shall be grateful, if anyone can please explain how it can be implemented.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I always make reports customizable by including functionality for users to select which columns they want to view, adjust their filters, save their configurations, export to excel, etc.  You can set this up with OOTB SAIL.

There is a plugin out there that may assist as well (Report Builder) -  note I have not used this plugin and it is a paid plugin from Procensol, but you can definitely build these functions with OOTB components if you have the time and a little experience.

If you have any more specific questions please feel free to add..

• I always make reports customizable by including functionality for users to select which columns they want to view, adjust their filters, save their configurations, export to excel, etc.  You can set this up with OOTB SAIL.

There is a plugin out there that may assist as well (Report Builder) -  note I have not used this plugin and it is a paid plugin from Procensol, but you can definitely build these functions with OOTB components if you have the time and a little experience.

If you have any more specific questions please feel free to add..

Children