Hi all, I have created process report type as context type -Tasks assigned to group for the lists of tasks assigned to group(abc,mno,xyz). and when I tried to test through the a!queryProcessAnalytics(report:"my report") it is throwing the error that "Empty context passed in for report sg1 [id=46716]. (APNX-1-4156-000)". even though I have given the report context with list of groups.

Can Anyone suggest on this ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to JS0001

Two questions:

1) you said you wanted the result to include tasks from all 3 groups, but in this example you're only passing the one constant, cons!MANAGER_GROUP.  Is it still not working for you even if you include all 3 groups here?

2) Is it your intention to only show tasks for the single process model listed at "CR_APP_TXT_ALL_PROCESS_MODEL_NAMES[7]"?  This would be one reason why your QPA output is different from the list of tasks you see on the actual report.

Can you confirm what you get if you run the following slimmed-down version of the QPA call, and whether or not it more closely matches your report output in the way you were hoping?

a!queryProcessAnalytics(
      report: cons!MY_REPORT,

contextGroups: {
        cons!MAKER_GROUP,
        cons!CHECKER_GROUP,
        cons!MANAGER_GROUP
      },

query: a!query(
        pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(startIndex: 1, batchSize: 100)
      )
    )

Children
  • 1) you said you wanted the result to include tasks from all 3 groups, but in this example you're only passing the one constant, cons!MANAGER_GROUP.  Is it still not working for you even if you include all 3 groups here? 

Answer: yes, It is not showing list of all mentioned group tasks even if i include all 3 groups.

2) Is it your intention to only show tasks for the single process model listed at "CR_APP_TXT_ALL_PROCESS_MODEL_NAMES[7]"?  This would be one reason why your QPA output is different from the list of tasks you see on the actual report.

Answer: Yes