List of all active tasks and instances in tempo report

Hello,

I am looking to create a list of all active tasks/instances in tempo report, which has 2 columns, Name of the task/instance and it whom it is assigned.

I know that we need to use getportaldatasubset function, but I am still to figure out , how to get all the active tasks/instance report in portal.
Any pointers would be helpful.

Regards,
harish.

OriginalPostID-140098

OriginalPostID-140098

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Harish,

You can create a Portal Report with the "All Tasks" context. Reports tab > Create a Portal Report > Task > All Tasks.

Create a constant for this Portal Report. Reference this constant in the getportaldatasubset function from the Portal to SAIL plugin.

Also, keep in mind that assignees may be multiple, so there might need to be special handling for that case, if desired.
  • Hi Harish,

You can create a Portal Report with the "All Tasks" context. Reports tab > Create a Portal Report > Task > All Tasks.

Create a constant for this Portal Report. Reference this constant in the getportaldatasubset function from the Portal to SAIL plugin.

Also, keep in mind that assignees may be multiple, so there might need to be special handling for that case, if desired.
Children
No Data