Is there a way to add dynamic link to the stacked column chart?

Hi.. Is there a way to add dynamic link to the stacked column chart like the one below.

forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

If I click on "Directors" on "Engineering", I should display the data in a separate grid.
Thanks

OriginalPostID-164354

OriginalPostID-164354

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sharmilan If your intention is to add the dynamic link to 'label' attribute, it isn't possible to the best of my knowledge. Let's take the link pointed by you as an example: Here the labels such as 'Engineering', 'Manager', 'Director' etc are just labels (identified by 'label' attribute) where as the actual data ((identified by 'data' attribute)) is represented in the form of columns. Whereas if you want to display components based on clicking the columns, i.e. the data attribute (value of data in a!chartSeries(label: "Existing Client", data: 12)). To the best of my knowledge and simply speaking, you could be able to associate dynamic links with data but not labels.
  • @sharmilan If your intention is to add the dynamic link to 'label' attribute, it isn't possible to the best of my knowledge. Let's take the link pointed by you as an example: Here the labels such as 'Engineering', 'Manager', 'Director' etc are just labels (identified by 'label' attribute) where as the actual data ((identified by 'data' attribute)) is represented in the form of columns. Whereas if you want to display components based on clicking the columns, i.e. the data attribute (value of data in a!chartSeries(label: "Existing Client", data: 12)). To the best of my knowledge and simply speaking, you could be able to associate dynamic links with data but not labels.
Children
No Data