Drilldown the Tempo Report to another Tempo Report based on a primary key

Hi All,
Is there a way where we can drilldown the Tempo Report to another Tempo Report based on a primary key. I am working Appian v7.3

OriginalPostID-169120

OriginalPostID-169120

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• @sankethv As per my knowledge I could say that a navigation is possible by constructing a link to Tempo Report object when you click a link in the grid but not a drill down when you click a data point in Charts.

The way how we implemented in the past is, we simulated the look and feel of the other report in our current interface by making use of conditional visibility and a!dynamicLink() when a data point in the chart or a link in the grid is clicked.

It would be grateful if you could elaborate the use case some more, so that the practitioners could give a better solution.
  • Use Case: We have a Tempo report where we have Request ID as one of the field. When we click on that field, another Tempo report with details of the Request ID should be shown.
  • @sankethv To the best of my knowledge that couldn't be doable. But probably as already discussed, you could try to mimic the other report's features into current interface as components. Also please do remember that you couldn't pass a variable when you want to access the other report, because technically speaking you are just navigating by making use of url which redirects you to report but you are not invoking a rule to pass the values to the arguments.