Drilldown the Tempo Report to another Tempo Report based on a primary key

Hi All,
Is there a way where we can drilldown the Tempo Report to another Tempo Report based on a primary key. I am working Appian v7.3

OriginalPostID-169120

OriginalPostID-169120

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sankethv As per my knowledge I could say that a navigation is possible by constructing a link to Tempo Report object when you click a link in the grid but not a drill down when you click a data point in Charts.

The way how we implemented in the past is, we simulated the look and feel of the other report in our current interface by making use of conditional visibility and a!dynamicLink() when a data point in the chart or a link in the grid is clicked.

It would be grateful if you could elaborate the use case some more, so that the practitioners could give a better solution.
  • @sankethv As per my knowledge I could say that a navigation is possible by constructing a link to Tempo Report object when you click a link in the grid but not a drill down when you click a data point in Charts.

The way how we implemented in the past is, we simulated the look and feel of the other report in our current interface by making use of conditional visibility and a!dynamicLink() when a data point in the chart or a link in the grid is clicked.

It would be grateful if you could elaborate the use case some more, so that the practitioners could give a better solution.
Children
No Data