Is there a way to include the process variables inside a CDT in a report?

I have created a portal report with the context of 'Processes created by a process model'. Is there a way to include the process variables inside a CDT (like person.name) in this type of report?

OriginalPostID-190246

OriginalPostID-190246

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sikhivahans, @vinitl522, @ashishd423 - Thanks for your reply. I have tried with a sample process model which works fine. I will try to see what went wrong with my actual process model. I have another doubt here. If I select to yes to 'Include sub processes', consider that the CDT is available in the parent process, and the same CDT is not available in its sub processes. For a subprocess task, whether the fileld will be displayed as blank or will it display the value as in parent process in the portal report.
  • @sikhivahans, @vinitl522, @ashishd423 - Thanks for your reply. I have tried with a sample process model which works fine. I will try to see what went wrong with my actual process model. I have another doubt here. If I select to yes to 'Include sub processes', consider that the CDT is available in the parent process, and the same CDT is not available in its sub processes. For a subprocess task, whether the fileld will be displayed as blank or will it display the value as in parent process in the portal report.
Children
No Data