Is there an out of the box way to download graphs from tempo reports?

Hi,

I have requirement for downloading Graphs from tempo reports, is there any OOTB functionality or any plugin available to achieve this.

Regards,
Madhu

OriginalPostID-200007

OriginalPostID-200007

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @madhubindug OOTB and from the Shared Components perspective, I don't think it's possible.

Here goes a few suggestions as per my knowledge:

1. Though not elegant, you could make use of the print functionality offered by browser, but this should be done manually I believe and further it prints the entire interface.
    2. Some time ago, we used Chart Creator (at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/records/type/components/item/i8BCLGOdlMUpdGVqT-RV7oRg74uEGJO5CAR0EWFNFhKn71nkcN_gnUhDBn66dHNsw/view/summary) Smart Service to generate a document which consists of the chart image generated based on the data we provide to it.
    3. An other option is to generate the required graph or chart in an Excel document by making use of the available data.

Let's see if any other practitioner could give you much valuable suggestions.
  • @madhubindug OOTB and from the Shared Components perspective, I don't think it's possible.

Here goes a few suggestions as per my knowledge:

1. Though not elegant, you could make use of the print functionality offered by browser, but this should be done manually I believe and further it prints the entire interface.
    2. Some time ago, we used Chart Creator (at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/records/type/components/item/i8BCLGOdlMUpdGVqT-RV7oRg74uEGJO5CAR0EWFNFhKn71nkcN_gnUhDBn66dHNsw/view/summary) Smart Service to generate a document which consists of the chart image generated based on the data we provide to it.
    3. An other option is to generate the required graph or chart in an Excel document by making use of the available data.

Let's see if any other practitioner could give you much valuable suggestions.
Children
No Data