Questions on converting portal task report to tempo task report.

Hi,
I am converting portal task report to tempo task report. The portal task report was build on many applications(3 as of now). Here i am facing 2 challenges

1.I have a THRESHOLD type column(shows green/red/yellow icons) in the portal report. how to show the same thing in tempo?
2.How to provide the record dashboard in the tempo as the report is build on many applications?

Any suggestions?

OriginalPostID-200102

OriginalPostID-200102

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would like to ask you two more questions as follows in order to give suggestions:

1. Is there a column which holds the identifier of the Record Type (to which you desire to provide link) in your portal report? Or are you in a position to derive the identifier of the Record Type based on the data in your Portal Report? You might be aware of this, but just to reiterate, the identifier is the crucial element in forming the link to Record.

2. Does all the rows in the Report needs to be pointed to one Record Type? Or does the Record Type vary across the data in the report?

On the whole, a!recordLink() or fn!urlforrecord() should aid you in configuring the link to respective Record Type.

I assume that the users hold privileges to the Record Types that they should access, which otherwise would surface an error while navigation thereafter.
  • I would like to ask you two more questions as follows in order to give suggestions:

1. Is there a column which holds the identifier of the Record Type (to which you desire to provide link) in your portal report? Or are you in a position to derive the identifier of the Record Type based on the data in your Portal Report? You might be aware of this, but just to reiterate, the identifier is the crucial element in forming the link to Record.

2. Does all the rows in the Report needs to be pointed to one Record Type? Or does the Record Type vary across the data in the report?

On the whole, a!recordLink() or fn!urlforrecord() should aid you in configuring the link to respective Record Type.

I assume that the users hold privileges to the Record Types that they should access, which otherwise would surface an error while navigation thereafter.
Children
No Data