Questions on converting portal task report to tempo task report.

Hi,
I am converting portal task report to tempo task report. The portal task report was build on many applications(3 as of now). Here i am facing 2 challenges

1.I have a THRESHOLD type column(shows green/red/yellow icons) in the portal report. how to show the same thing in tempo?
2.How to provide the record dashboard in the tempo as the report is build on many applications?

Any suggestions?

OriginalPostID-200102

OriginalPostID-200102

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ramakg In that case you should be able to do something like this - Derive an identifier based on the information you do have in the report. For instance, let's say you have process id in the report the you should be able to derive the identifier of the entity backed record based on the corresponding process id and also a Record Type. If you are able to provide us information re what you have in the report and how you want to link up the same with a record, we would be more than happy to help you.
  • @ramakg In that case you should be able to do something like this - Derive an identifier based on the information you do have in the report. For instance, let's say you have process id in the report the you should be able to derive the identifier of the entity backed record based on the corresponding process id and also a Record Type. If you are able to provide us information re what you have in the report and how you want to link up the same with a record, we would be more than happy to help you.
Children
No Data